If you wish to enrol your child with KT OOSH Services for 2018 or 2019 calendar years then please follow the steps below:
** All applicable Forms, Actions Plan and Immunisations Exemption Forms can be found on the Website under KT OOSH FORMS. **
1. Click on the forms tab
2. Download the current enrolment form
3. Complete (in full) one enrolment form per child. All areas must be completed or this may delay the enrolment process. Contact numbers, Customer Reference Numbers and health information are particularly important. Forms should be legible and accurate.
4. Download and complete the Directsuccess form that relates to the applicable centre you wish to attend. KT OOSH Services only accepts payments through Directsuccess.
5. Attach a copy of your child’s Up to Date Immunisation History Statement OR a medical exemption form (signed by a Doctor). See details below of how to obtain these Statements.
6. Attach a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate (Full Version, Commemorative Certificates are not excepted).
7. If you child has any allergies, suffers with Asthma, requires an Epipen or has any other specific medical needs you need to download the applicable Action Plan. These action plans MUST be completed, signed and dated by a Doctor and be accompanied by any medication that is listed on the Action Plan.
8. When all steps above have been completed you need to email all applicable enrolment paperwork to the email address that corresponds to the service you wish your child to attend. (See email address’ below).
9. When all paperwork is received, you will receive an email from the service advising forms have been processed and confirmation we have deducted your $25.00 administration fee and $300.00 refundable family bond from your nominated account. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your nominated account when enrolling. If payment does not clear then you will be charged a dishonour fee from your bank.
* Please note enrolments are not finalised until your administration and bond fee is processed.
Once all steps above are completed your child will be ready to commence care with the service.
Please be aware that the service requires time to process enrolments. It is suggested that parents submit forms at least two weeks prior to requiring care.
A copy of your child’s immunisation history statement can be obtained at any time through the following ways:
- by calling the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809
- through Medicare Online Services at www.medicareaustralia.gov.au/online
- by requesting a statement by emailing email@example.com
- by visiting the local Department of Human Services Service Centre, Medicare office or Centrelink office
- by calling 132 011 (If you call this number you can obtain immediately)
For enquiries or enrolments please email the email address that corresponds with your child’s school of attendance –
firstname.lastname@example.org for children attending Ironbark Ridge Primary School
email@example.com for children attending Rouse Hill Anglican College
firstname.lastname@example.org for children attending Our Lady of the Angels Catholic School