To meet the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations which we operate under the following steps are required to be actioned by all OLA families that have child medications held by KT OOSH Services OLA:
- Either a parent/guardian will need to come and sign out their medication this Thursday afternoon 1st April 2021 between 2.30pm – 6.00pm or on their last attendance day this week. We are not sure what the Catholic Diocese medication process is so please seek further instructions from them if they haven’t already discussed this.
- Should your child still be enrolled with us and utilising our Vacation care service this holidays or in the future then your medication will simply be transported over to the IRPS site and remain on site there whilst they are enrolled with KT OOSH Services.
- All child medications still in the possession of KT OOSH services after this Thursday 1st April 2021 will be transported to our IRPS site and can be collected over the school holidays if they are not utilising our Vacation Care Service.
- All medications still in the possession of KT OOSH Services after Monday 19th April 2021 WILL be disposed of via the local chemist.
Four of our current OLA staff have accepted positions with the Catholic Diocese and will stay on with them to assist with the running of the new Before and After School service on site at OLA. Remaining staff will continue to work with KT OOSH Services at either Ironbark Ridge Public School or Rouse Hill Anglican College.
We wish all our exiting staff the best with their future as we will dearly miss them but we appreciate all their hard work and dedication they have given to KT OOSH Services whilst caring for our OLA community families and their children.
Should you need to contact KT OOSH then please continue to do so via the centre email firstname.lastname@example.org
This email address will remain active until Friday 9th April 2021 for incoming queries.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be responding to any queries that relate to the care the Catholic Diocese will be providing after Sunday 4th April 2021.
All OLA accounts will be automatically closed off as at this Sunday 4th April 2021. After this date there will be no future dated charges.
There will be direct debit run tomorrow Wednesday 31st March 2021 and a second direct debit run this Friday 2nd April 2021 to capture any casual booking or adjustments for this week and last week that may not appear on your statement of entitlement you will be receiving today.
The following two points do not apply to any of our families to my knowledge however:
- Please be aware that should there be a debt owing to KT OOSH Services up to and including Sunday 4th April 2021 then this MUST be finalised and sorted to avoid escalation to debt recovery.
- Any CCS (Child Care Subsidy) adjustments after Sunday 4th April 2021 will need to be sorted direct with Centrelink on 13 61 50.
Our Lady of the Angels Primary School have confirmed they will NOT be running any School holiday care on site at the school.
All families that currently use our IRPS VC service don’t need to do anything. All enrolment documentation and medication will be transferred across to IRPS by KT OOSH Services.
If you are thinking of using our Ironbark Ridge Vacation Care service across the road in the future and haven’t already done so, you will need to create an IRPS account and pay your $300.00 refundable family bond no later than this Sunday 4th April 2021 before the enrolment system is closed. It is an easy process prior to the closing off of the OLA enrolment system, simply click on this link for the six easy steps OLA Families Enrolling for IRPS Vacation Care Once you have completed these steps email email@example.com to confirm so we can check it for you.
If you wish to create an IRPS VC account after this Sunday 4th April 2021 then you may be required to do the FULL enrolment process from the beginning and pay the $25.00 enrolment administration fee.
If you have been with KT OOSH Services since 2019:
27th March 2019 when our invoicing system moved from charging in arrears to in advance all family bonds were credited back to accounts towards future fees to assist with the transition. From this date forward no Bond was held for any account that had a permanent schedule for BSC/ASC or both. Bonds were only held for casual account holders.
Casual Account holders:
Should you hold a bond with us, we have been in contact with a lot of our families already and will be organising batching for Bond Refunds over the coming four weeks. Please be patient as we will have these processed for you as quickly as possible.
If you are a casual account holder (do not have any permanent BSC or ASC sessions), paid a family bond with us and not had it credited back to your account or refunded prior then please forward your bank account details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Families wishing to use our Ironbark Ridge Public School Vacation Care Service:
We have been in contact with all our families that are currently registered with our IRPS VC service to see if they wish for this account to remain open, a $300.00 refundable family bond is required to be paid if you haven’t already done so.
As you are are, this is the last week that KT OOSH Services will be operating on site at Our Lady of the Angels Primary school. We have had the privilege to care for families of our community for over 11 years since the commencement of the service on site in it’s first year. Being a small family business and also a local of the area makes this a very hard week for us to give our OLA service up.
We will continue to support the community through our sponsorships with the local soccer and netball clubs and we wish all our beautiful families the best for the future.
From the commencement of Term 3 the Catholic Diocese will be taking over the operation of the Before and After School Service so please contact them for any future queries. Our accounting system will remain open until all final debts are settled.